Thursday, May 14, 2009

Listener Review


Review of Yuri Rashkin Piano Originals

Whether I am swinging in my hammock or gripping a steering wheel, Yuri’s piano music carries me along to a serene place where I can escape the stresses of everyday life. I put Yuri’s music on and the world around me seems to melt away. I find it easy to get lost in the dancing composition of musical energy.

Yuri’s music flows from the heart, a perfect mix between playfulness, elegance, and deep emotion. This CD holds several soft graceful harmonies to engage you in those quiet moments of reflection. You can expect vast beautiful comfort and relaxation without the dissonance or heavy energy that some piano compositions hold. Two of my absolute favorite tracks for pure peace and grace are Delusions of Grandeur and Valentina.

Yuri Rashkin’s Piano Originals is a warm and wonderful collection of 15 entertaining pieces of work. Pop in this CD and prepare yourself for something delightful.

Review by Lori Frison, Mind/Body Health and Wellness Coach

No comments: