Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yuri's Music Update: CD Release Party tonight!

I hope to see you tonight - January 15 - at Codos Coffee Shop at the big CD Release Party for my latest album "Moving Forward".
Codos is located in Downtown Janesville on Main street, right next to the Main Street Saloon. Music starts at 8 pm and I expect to have a few of my local musician-friends join me for a jam session. Should be a great time.
I will also be playing this Friday - January 16 - at the Janesville Country Club, starting at 6 pm.
For those who have not been able to see Discover Janesville yet, you can check out the premier episode at www.DiscoverJanesville.blogspot.com. I expect to be taping the next episode in a couple of weeks, to be broadcast on JATV shortly thereafter.
Time is running out! If you would like to help out the Janesville Noon Lions and possibly win a 42" Panasonic Pasma HDTV in our raffle, please contact me asap. I still have a few tickets left and they are only $10! 2nd prize is $250 cash and 3rd prize is $100.
Looking to get some piano lessons? Call me at 608-754-2424.

No comments: